“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
14 14

1,073 posts in this topic

1,744 posts
4 hours ago, Guardian Comics said:

Proceeds from selling a lot of these? 

:facepalm:

22976B11-3618-4111-A4E9-69CC07AB962E.jpeg

Never thought when I created this it would get this much travel. :roflmao: 

2 hours ago, wombat said:

I'm not going to lie. I wouldn't be mad if they did pop his staples. 

As long as it was just his.. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, joeypost said:

Maybe he just passed his "essence" into Dylan. 

tenor-3.gif.aa0e057a3ac0eb888c643669ed5b47a9.gif

1 hour ago, joeypost said:

You may have bought books from these guys...but who do you love, baby?

1043761761_Screenshot_20190602-1750282.png.dbe7858e2485b50677afbf7616d71a9c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,880 posts
1 hour ago, joeypost said:

They deal in big books. Aside from the books, both are very good people. 

Thanks for clearing that up. I’ve been wondering where she was getting everything from. Her claims of “hustling” never made any sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,639 posts
1 hour ago, Callaway29 said:

I sincerely wish I were as tolerant as you. I have little patience for dishonesty & foolishness. We’re all works in progress...

I was directing this toward him, not you. I'm appalled by his behavior...

Edited by The Lions Den

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,129 posts

Man, I had no clue Dylan was such a shady side all star...  I read through some of the other posts on here and IG.  And his grading is astoundingly atrocious.  Is he really an Overstreet advisor or is that just more Dylannaise on this sh - t sammy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,376 posts
9 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is it just me or is there considerably more building shown by the windows on the slabbed copy

Unless it was pressed but the raw looks pretty straight and flat for that to have adjusted to more of the building showing with the horizontal lines by the windows

Especiallythat top horizontal slightly up and to the right slant kind of horizontal lol

 

same to me... the two photos are taken at different angles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15,275 posts
Just now, littledoom said:

same to me... the two photos are taken at different angles

Which he would play off as one is in a slab, but still not sure the pic is of the same book imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,194 posts
3 hours ago, joeypost said:

Maybe he just passed his "essence" into Dylan. 

374047045_giphy(1).gif.a3f1307796e1332d63403ca86b0722e9.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50,901 posts
29 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Maybe he advised someone to buy an overstreet... hence he is an advisor.

If he really is then Overstreet has lost serious credibility and perhaps we should put our faith in Kreskin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,390 posts
35 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Maybe he advised someone to buy an overstreet... hence he is an advisor.

Careful, he’ll sue you for being funny...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,194 posts
10 hours ago, Monstro said:

93069449-0495-457E-B953-873C8B074574.jpeg

AE98E8F8-E048-440B-880B-F2662265BBA9.jpeg

Gotta agree with @ADAMANTIUM - not convinced they are the same books.

At all.

If there is extra length on those lines, then it can't be from a spine roll as it's not even.

Different marks on the thick line - on the top, a cbc goes 100% across- the bottom one, not so much, and there is a new line.

They are either different books OR

They were detached already and 'someone' has tried to shove a few slithers under the staple to have the 'cover detached' removed from the label.

This won't always result in a bump - but it makes the most sense.

And makes these AF #15's 2.0 / 2.5 detached cover copies at best.

So where does he get $60K compo from?

 

If there are other pics, then I haven't seen them - but my guess is that this either pics of different books, or a 'cover reattachment' gone bad.

Did someone else say they had come back with resto as well??

 

If Danielle Perlman is calling him out in public, well that says everything - her and Adam are the nicest couple you will ever meet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27,835 posts
14 minutes ago, Beige said:

Gotta agree with @ADAMANTIUM - not convinced they are the same books.

At all.

If there is extra length on those lines, then it can't be from a spine roll as it's not even.

Different marks on the thick line - on the top, a cbc goes 100% across- the bottom one, not so much, and there is a new line.

They are either different books OR

They were detached already and 'someone' has tried to shove a few slithers under the staple to have the 'cover detached' removed from the label.

This won't always result in a bump - but it makes the most sense.

And makes these AF #15's 2.0 / 2.5 detached cover copies at best.

So where does he get $60K compo from?

 

If there are other pics, then I haven't seen them - but my guess is that this either pics of different books, or a 'cover reattachment' gone bad.

Did someone else say they had come back with resto as well??

 

If Danielle Perlman is calling him out in public, well that says everything - her and Adam are the nicest couple you will ever meet.

 

heh I beat you on the 'cover reattachment' reply a cuppa hours ago... 

I think it's the same book though and I think that there is something shady on his part. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
14 14