“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
14 14

1,073 posts in this topic

22,145 posts

I wonder if Danielle is aware of the threads here about Dylan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,119 posts
1 minute ago, wombat said:

I wonder if Danielle is aware of the threads here about Dylan. 

Very aware

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,757 posts
4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Anyone know if Dylan was the kid that Calamerica wanted to "teach a lesson to" at comiccon? Because... maybe we were all wrong about Cal...

I voted for Cal to be CGC President.  I doubt Dylan could sport a purple suit as dapper as Cal does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,966 posts
18 hours ago, blazingbob said:

LOL,  I thought Metro and I were one of the larger buyers in NY.  

I wouldn't say that an area with the comic buying population of New York would only have room for two large buyers. I'm not defending him AT ALL, but he spends money. I've never bought from him, but I've sold to him many, many times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,966 posts
17 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

 

Let's see... hm... who have I bought from in the last month... 

  • Bob Storms - Yes
  • Metro - Yes
  • Greg Reece - Yes
  • Comiclink auctions - Yes
  • eBay - Yes
  • MyComicshop - Yes
  • CGC Board Members - Yes
  • Dylan...... who? 

Again, I'm not defending the guy, but he has a significant dollar presence at local shows. I have never bought anything from him, but I've sold to him on numerous occassions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,119 posts
2 minutes ago, RCheli said:

Again, I'm not defending the guy, but he has a significant dollar presence at local shows. I have never bought anything from him, but I've sold to him on numerous occassions.

Define "Significant"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,435 posts
11 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

New video posted to IG

 

Glad he cleared things up :insane:

 

Wait so adding something equals additive? color me shocked! :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,603 posts

I first thought.  Dang that sux.  Didn’t really give it a lot of thought but then when I learned he presses, then claims he sent these to someone else to press. Then insured the hell out of them and since cgc accepted the books, the value is true?   Looks like the book was pressed and rolled forward and then popped then rumpled...once I saw his recent white background headshot post I was ... no credibility ...

 

been gone from the cgc boards of reason too long...

 

image.jpeg.ee2cd117b55e2b73034b275808d7aa1d.jpegimage.png.36b9b9107e3c75e1ac9c56262232c759.png👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,390 posts

I was honestly hoping Dylan would put his ego on the shelf and rewire his ethics.  After all, there will need to be a new generation of dealers for our hobby to continue on strong.

To see him going this scorched earth against his own reputation is really sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,757 posts
2 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I was honestly hoping Dylan would put his ego on the shelf and rewire his ethics.  After all, there will need to be a new generation of dealers for our hobby to continue on strong.

To see him going this scorched earth against his own reputation is really sad.

Several pages back I posted a mug shot of Daniel Dupcak.  Dupdork has been able to linger and thieve from folks for decades.  When I posted that mugshot image, I noted that they seem to have similar business practices and ethics).

I don't think ego is what makes a thief steal and prey on others; however, I do think many thieves are egomaniacs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,390 posts
Just now, telerites said:

Several pages back I posted a mug shot of Daniel Dupcak.  Dupdork has been able to linger and thieve from folks for decades.  When I posted that mugshot image, I noted that they seem to have similar business practices and ethics).

I don't think ego is what makes a thief steal and prey on others; however, I do think many thieves are egomaniacs.

The comparison is most definitely apt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,119 posts
7 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

The comparison is most definitely apt.

Actually trimming/non-disclosure versus not disclosing in your description of a mislabeled CGC book for sale is not what I would call similar.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,274 posts
29 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

This is the face usually pictured as the “before” image on a product or service I am not so sure has been invented yet. 

think that's the "before Integrity" picture

-bc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
14 14