• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Old Fashion PB and J said:

I thought the same, or he pressed them with too much pressure and "pop goes the wea.. staples"

It's not the same book at all.  How is the before picture crystal clear but the after picture is blurry?  

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Consider that this clown may also threaten to get lawyers involved as he seeks retribution from CGC upon his claim that they mishandled his books.

He may threaten to get lawyers involved. After all, he already threatened to get lawyers involved when he briefly thought that getting called out for the character label shenanigans was somehow libelous. The thing is, anyone can threaten to sue.

Actually doing it? That's something different entirely. Because that would require getting an actual lawyer involved, who would then provide our buddy with some actual legal advice. None of which, I think, he'd very much enjoy at this point.

2 minutes ago, joeypost said:

93069449-0495-457E-B953-873C8B074574.thumb.jpeg.a472fe83cc68c7e3678a7782c01aae58.jpeg.0ba7b9e6146ca5744f662c2f5035db9a.jpegAE98E8F8-E048-440B-880B-F2662265BBA9.thumb.jpeg.8cbe175608b593cf51b43bdbc452fd4d.jpeg.4adf6f801608ab2b2d4f99ddfac7f5f9.jpeg

You know I saw that but someone mentioned photo shop so I kind of disregarded it lol

If he's all in maybe he used ps but seems somehow unlikely in order to have any credibility

4 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Did you read this thread? Several people have not only talked about some of his escapades,  but have also posted links to the other threads where his issues are discussed. 

I did read but I’m confused 

he used the loophole is that it? Sold issues that were restored as non restored? Forgive me for being a newb here and ignorant. 

34 minutes ago, Kevin76 said:

It's not the same book at all.  How is there suddenly 2 extra color breaking spine stress lines in the after picture that are not there on the before pictures???  is he trying to extort CGC by claiming false damage?  

Let's just say that doesn't seem to be outside the realm of possibility...

16 minutes ago, HitmanReborn said:

I did read but I’m confused 

he used the loophole is that it? Sold issues that were restored as non restored? Forgive me for being a newb here and ignorant. 

That was definitely part of it. Although that is a little of an understatement.  He repeatedly exploited that character label issue as well as made sure to leave any description of said restoration off of his description in his sales listings. When members of the boards who have been dealing with comics for decades before this turd was born called him on it he not only got confrontational,  but rude. In spite of evidence of these misdeeds he continued to defend his position.  He also had several instances of WAY over grading his raw books, his response was basically it's my opinion I can list them how I want. Really just reading through the responses that other members have screen shot and posted here should give you a good idea of his character.  Too bad he can't get a label to cover his issues.

21 minutes ago, Qalyar said:

He may threaten to get lawyers involved. After all, he already threatened to get lawyers involved when he briefly thought that getting called out for the character label shenanigans was somehow libelous. The thing is, anyone can threaten to sue.

Actually doing it? That's something different entirely. Because that would require getting an actual lawyer involved, who would then provide our buddy with some actual legal advice. None of which, I think, he'd very much enjoy at this point.

CGC will send in the public defender to handle his lawyers:roflmao: