• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Nerdy Girl defended you CGC

Maybe I just have high standards, but why on earth would you respect someone you know has been taking advantage of a loophole and scamming people? What is there to respect? Also, she seems pretty confident the loophole has been closed. 

Edited by wombat

3 hours ago, Iceman399 said:

image.png.f536f9b523b63f4c3d4308ad136dde6e.png

So he presses for himself and the 'occasional high end client' yet he didn't press his own high end books?

Damage can happen during pressing, shipping to CGC, while grading, shipping back to owner.  Proving who did that damage is difficult.

3 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Maybe it is the Brooklyn Italian American in me...

I personally believe that @dylanthekid is a liar, a fraud, a cheat, a genuinely dishonest individual who is not to be trusted in any capacity.   I personally believe that given his past actions I would not put it past him to send in damaged books and claim that CGC damaged them as restitution for pressuring him to take back the mislabeled ASMs that were sold earlier this year. 

I have other choice words about him and his character but the CGC filters won't let them pass. 

You're not alone.  Far from it.

2 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

So he presses for himself and the 'occasional high end client' yet he didn't press his own high end books?

Damage can happen during pressing, shipping to CGC, while grading, shipping back to owner.  Proving who did that damage is difficult.

What's to stop somebody taking pics of books prior to pressing, pressing them and making a complete balls of it, then keeping quiet about it, submitting them, and then calling foul?

Not saying that is what happened, but y'know, horses for courses and all that. 

3 minutes ago, G G ® said:

What's to stop somebody taking pics of books prior to pressing, pressing them and making a complete balls of it, then keeping quiet about it, submitting them, and then calling foul?

Not a damn thing. Does anyone know if CGC takes pictures of books they receive at all?

1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

How does Dylan have two AF 15s? 

He buys a lot of books and sells a lot of books. He has very quickly become one of the larger buyers in the New York area.

33 minutes ago, wombat said:

Maybe I just have high standards, but why on earth would you respect someone you know has been taking advantage of a loophole and scamming people? What is there to respect? Also, she seems pretty confident the loophole has been closed. 

Exactly 

And once someone has that scammy stigma it is hard to shake

6 minutes ago, G G ® said:

Pressing must be attended to by a CGC Witness in order to get the prestigious pressing seal of approval :roflmao:

1 minute ago, RCheli said:

He buys a lot of books and sells a lot of books. He has very quickly become one of the larger buyers in the New York area.

That's quite worrying.