• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grader notes click tab gone ?
2 2

15 posts in this topic

On 9/10/2020 at 3:08 PM, Lightning55 said:

I wish I knew what that was and where to find it.

When you get books back from grading you can click on your “submission” tab and it takes you to your recent submissions. You can then click on your books that have been graded and under the grade of the book is a “grader notes” tab. You can click on it and it will give you the grader notes for your book. Mine was there two nights ago on all of my books , now it is gone. 

Edited by Lamborghinikid

I can get to my submissions, do it all the time.  I don't have any kind of a "blue tab".  The page is primarily red and white, some gray lines like a spreadsheet separating the list of the comics. 

I have a column that says Grader Notes.  If the comic HAS grader notes, it will be filled in with red text that says "grader notes", which is a link.  You click on the link, and a dialogue box drops out of the sky that has your notes such as "light creases to cover".  So I don't know about any tabs at all.  Wondering if there are different interfaces out there. 

But regarding the main aspect about grading notes not appearing, mine are not visible right now, as they customarily would be at those links.

12 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

I can get to my submissions, do it all the time.  I don't have any kind of a "blue tab".  The page is primarily red and white, some gray lines like a spreadsheet separating the list of the comics. 

I have a column that says Grader Notes.  If the comic HAS grader notes, it will be filled in with red text that says "grader notes", which is a link.  You click on the link, and a dialogue box drops out of the sky that has your notes such as "light creases to cover".  So I don't know about any tabs at all.  Wondering if there are different interfaces out there. 

But regarding the main aspect about grading notes not appearing, mine are not visible right now, as they customarily would be at those links.

For some reason , I want to think the tab on my iPad was blue. It might be red ? It’s currently gone so I can’t check it and see. Lol.   Thanks for the response, I’m glad it’s not just mine. It must be a system glitch. 

16 hours ago, Lamborghinikid said:

For some reason , I want to think the tab on my iPad was blue. It might be red ? It’s currently gone so I can’t check it and see. Lol.   Thanks for the response, I’m glad it’s not just mine. It must be a system glitch. 

I actually just looked at some of my submissions (already received which did have grader notes links originally) and now nada,

503541581_FireShotCapture316-SubmissionTracking-CGC-www.cgccomics_com.thumb.png.43bd42cb4c5b6e5b9ac6d272ebc8237e.png

2 hours ago, telerites said:

I actually just looked at some of my submissions (already received which did have grader notes links originally) and now nada,

503541581_FireShotCapture316-SubmissionTracking-CGC-www.cgccomics_com.thumb.png.43bd42cb4c5b6e5b9ac6d272ebc8237e.png

Yep ! That’s what I’m getting too. The click tab is now completely gone. 

Edited by Lamborghinikid

6 hours ago, Lamborghinikid said:

Yep ! That’s what I’m getting too. The click tab is now completely gone. 

Click on the item no. link to see the details for your book. Scroll down and if there are graders notes you can BUY them now. I hope this is a mistake!

2 hours ago, ChrispyC66 said:

Click on the item no. link to see the details for your book. Scroll down and if there are graders notes you can BUY them now. I hope this is a mistake!

That used to work but now you can’t. All of the grader notes on every book , including the books that used to have grader notes , is now GONE ! 

2 hours ago, ChrispyC66 said:

yup

notes dont come with submissions anymore. at least not if you have a cheapo membership like you and me have. now you have to pay $5 extra on top of your submission fee to get the freaking notes. what a bunch of pathetic cheapskates cgc have become. absolutely disgusting and desperate. 

14 minutes ago, ChrispyC66 said:

The link to BUY notes is always there.  It's the same page as you would see in the public registry, and anyone can buy notes, including the original submitter, if so inclined.  CGC wants to make money selling notes, so it is in their interest to advertise and make that link available whenever possible.

If you have any membership from Associate ($25/year) up, you can see notes on comics you have submitted for free on your dashboard (when it works properly, on the fritz now).  Not all comics have notes.  Some are naked.

If you are Associate or above, and can't access your notes, you can call Customer Service and they will read them to you.  It's part of your membership, so they will provide them.  If not a paying member, or not a member at all, notes are $5, $10, or $15 depending on tier.

8 hours ago, Lightning55 said:

The link to BUY notes is always there.  It's the same page as you would see in the public registry, and anyone can buy notes, including the original submitter, if so inclined.  CGC wants to make money selling notes, so it is in their interest to advertise and make that link available whenever possible.

If you have any membership from Associate ($25/year) up, you can see notes on comics you have submitted for free on your dashboard (when it works properly, on the fritz now).  Not all comics have notes.  Some are naked.

If you are Associate or above, and can't access your notes, you can call Customer Service and they will read them to you.  It's part of your membership, so they will provide them.  If not a paying member, or not a member at all, notes are $5, $10, or $15 depending on tier.

Thanks. I forgot that was the public viewable page as well. Makes sense now.