• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS
1 1

20 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Ninja0215 said:

Then I have to go usps which is what I was gonna do anyway lol

You can ship UPS and Fedex if you ship to this address:

5501 Communications Parkway 

Sarasota, FL 34240

UPS and Fedex will not ship to a P.O. Box 

1 hour ago, Randall Ries said:

Apparently so. They have a truck there x2 per day. They drop off a load of packages and are on their way. No one is more surprised than I am. But I will take that action all day long.

Sure but just because they drop off/pick up where you are does not mean they do so everywhere else. I would not risk even attempting to send to a P.O. Box via UPS or Fedex when it clearly states that they do not on their own website policy pages. Could not imagine losing anything of value....not worth the risk

50 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Sure but just because they drop off/pick up where you are does not mean they do so everywhere else. I would not risk even attempting to send to a P.O. Box via UPS or Fedex when it clearly states that they do not on their own website policy pages. Could not imagine losing anything of value....not worth the risk

I did not say they do everywhere else. I said they do here. I don't know why. I just know they do. I haven't lost anything ever. I lose more through the USPS than I have this way. It must be some deal they worked out between the two entities. We have a local UPS depot and a large USPS mail sorting facility.

1 hour ago, Randall Ries said:

I did not say they do everywhere else. I said they do here. I don't know why. I just know they do. I haven't lost anything ever. I lose more through the USPS than I have this way. It must be some deal they worked out between the two entities. We have a local UPS depot and a large USPS mail sorting facility.

We are off topic, he is asking about shipping to CGC. I would not use UPS or Fedex to ship to CGC P.O. Box unless you use the address I provided. You do as you wish. 

1 hour ago, ivdyer said:

We are off topic, he is asking about shipping to CGC. I would not use UPS or Fedex to ship to CGC P.O. Box unless you use the address I provided. You do as you wish. 

Hey, man. All I was saying is UPS delivers to our PO. All that is at our PO is boxes. That's ALL I said. Get over it.

23 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

Hey, man. All I was saying is UPS delivers to our PO. All that is at our PO is boxes. That's ALL I said. Get over it.

Again, off topic. Was giving sound advice to the thread starter. Your comment is neither relevant or warranted. I have nothing to get over. Have a good one. 

1 hour ago, Ninja0215 said:

Sorry guys wasn't trying to stir the pot. first timer and I wanted to make sure I was doing it right.

No pot stirring on my part.  Was simply trying to answer your question.  I only ship UPS to CGC using the address given.  I have a UPS store in my building so it is readily available and working 8-6 is not conducive to USPS hours.  

40 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

No pot stirring on my part.  Was simply trying to answer your question.  I only ship UPS to CGC using the address given.  I have a UPS store in my building so it is readily available and working 8-6 is not conducive to USPS hours.  

sounds good, if that's what works for you then go for it. everyone's situation is different. This is my first time ever submitting to CGC so I wanted to get it right. ty for your feedback.

1 hour ago, Ninja0215 said:

sounds good, if that's what works for you then go for it. everyone's situation is different. This is my first time ever submitting to CGC so I wanted to get it right. ty for your feedback.

It's not about what works for me and in this case not everyone's situation is different.  The individual's situation whom I was bantering with may be different but it clearly states on UPS and Fedex websites that they do not ship to PO boxes.  My UPS and Fedex in Houston, TX will not even accept package, etc  shipped to PO box.  CGC also states and is on their website that if you are shipping via UPS and Fedex to ship to the address I and they provide. Because it is your first time shipping to CGC I would suggest doing what CGC recommends and can be viewed on their website and I have provided.  

22 hours ago, ivdyer said:

It's not about what works for me and in this case not everyone's situation is different.  The individual's situation whom I was bantering with may be different but it clearly states on UPS and Fedex websites that they do not ship to PO boxes.  My UPS and Fedex in Houston, TX will not even accept package, etc  shipped to PO box.  CGC also states and is on their website that if you are shipping via UPS and Fedex to ship to the address I and they provide. Because it is your first time shipping to CGC I would suggest doing what CGC recommends and can be viewed on their website and I have provided.  

thank you!