• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sig for books already submitted

5 posts in this topic

In the event that one could, one should probably contact Cgc ASAP rather than waiting for internet strangers on a chat room to answer the question for you

24 minutes ago, Rayhock said:

Strange, I thought this was the CGC forum.  You know where people ask questions about cgc. My bad.

Not an unreasonable question and it is reasonable to ask SOME questions here, but it really does seem like a question one would directly address to CGC customer service (they have phone and email), and it especially seems like limited timing might be an issue.

And really, isn't the best case scenario for any answer given here "Yes, that's an option, contact CGC directly ASAP"?

And I do get you're new to CGC or this forum, but you're probably not new to customer service or paying for services or products.

Either way, I do hope you get the result you're looking for.

I posted in the newbie questions thread, but apparently the answer is "No".  I have a book in process I would like to have Jim Starlin sign, but the person on the phone said I have to wait for it to come back, send it back in, and pay the shipping again, plus a case cracking fee.