• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Resolved - Issues with GPA - My Comics Dashboard

13 posts in this topic

@gpanalysis

Anyone else having issues with your My Comics Dashboard when choosing one of your titles?  I constantly get an error when choosing my Amazing Spider-Man.

We'll be back shortly - performing a quick maintenance on our servers

image.thumb.png.3ef06fd64ceb8157ad602d42b403cd20.png

Edited by JazzMan

20 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Looks like they’re performing a quick maintenance on their servers:makepoint:

It's been this way for weeks.  I just tried it...it showed my comics and I started scrolling down and again I got the server message.

14 minutes ago, valiantman said:

@JazzMan - it's been a couple of hours since you posted, but I just tested what you described and got the same result.

Is it with any title or just ASM?  It's not like I have a ton of books under that title, just about a dozen or so.

4 minutes ago, JazzMan said:
19 minutes ago, valiantman said:

@JazzMan - it's been a couple of hours since you posted, but I just tested what you described and got the same result.

Is it with any title or just ASM?  It's not like I have a ton of books under that title, just about a dozen or so.

Good question - I just tested Akira and Albedo and both are working.  It might be specific to ASM, since that's the most CGC submitted title.  The database may be "timing out".

Unfortunately there's an issue here where a bug on the MyComics dashboard is causing a time out on specific titles/scenarios. There's no other part of the site affected, just that section. We're trying to identify the problem and see what we need to do to get it back to working in all scenarios (as some of you have mentioned, it doesn't happen across all titles). Apologies. 

We've identified the issue and have a fix that's working on our dev servers. It's Saturday here today and I don't want to push an update out to our live servers before we do additional testing so as to make sure our fix doesn't break something else. I'm hoping to have this resolved on the live server by our Monday.