• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weekend Auction #3
3 3

100 posts in this topic

I knew a bunch of you would come up with a title I've never owned (Amazing Man). So Amazing Man is out. 

I do have a Blue Bolt GA but not Vol 1. ComCav can  make the call- A Blue Bolt vol 7 (1946), or something else still TBD by demand...

Just now, whomerjay said:

I knew a bunch of you would come up with a title I've never owned (Amazing Man). So Amazing Man is out. 

I do have a Blue Bolt GA but not Vol 1. ComCav can  make the call- A Blue Bolt vol 7 (1946), or something else still TBD by demand...

depends if you want me bidding on it.  hahahah.

OK, let's try... sure, I'l go with my pal @Funnybooks and Phantom Lady

43 minutes ago, whomerjay said:

Book 4- board choice. The first title and age (GA, SA, or BA) that is requested by 2 different boardies, I’ll dig something out. Don’t ask for Mask or Seven Seas GA.

Any GA Adventure Comics sitting around, maybe with some Sandman or Hourman covers for little ol' me? :D

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

depends if you want me bidding on it.  hahahah.

OK, let's try... sure, I'l go with my pal @Funnybooks and Phantom Lady

Good choice, but  sold all of my Phantom Lady slabs on CLink 6 months ago... sorry.Jeez, you might own them now.

You won't be disappointed with the Blue Bolt hmhm

Good choice, but  sold all of my Phantom Lady slabs on CLink 6 months ago... sorry.Jeez, you might own them now.

You won't be disappointed with the Blue Bolt hmhm

ok, let the BLue BOlt rip so we can get the show on the road!

Blue Bolt vol 7 no 5.  about 4.5. Creasing front and back, small tear on one inner page. Decent pages and hangs together well.  I'll post another pic or 2 tomorrow.

Blue Bolt vol 7 no 5 45 front0001.jpg

Blue Bolt vol 7 no 5 45 front0002.jpg

Ble Bolt 5 insde 2.jpeg

Bue Bolt 5 inside 1.jpeg

Edited by whomerjay
added pics

A brief suspension of bidding so I can clarify some rules.

It's not expressly stated but my understanding with boards auctions is that the BIN remains (and must remain) in effect despite bidding on the book- correct?

Yes

A brief suspension of bidding so I can clarify some rules.

It's not expressly stated but my understanding with boards auctions is that the BIN remains (and must remain) in effect despite bidding on the book- correct?

Just now, Comcav said:

<psst> this is an auction thread ;)

image.png.885fad3603041d82b8e1ba211b7526a2.png