• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weekend Auction #3
3 3

100 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Hudson said:

I did not put it in bold.  I cut and pasted it exactly from the OP's posting.

Did not intend to offend you.  My apologies.

Not at all, that's totally my fault if you didn't bold it. My sarcasm was unwarranted and I apologize. I think now we have to fist bump though (given the no hug policy during covid). :-)

Edited by Jginsberg79

15 hours ago, whomerjay said:

OK, thanks everyone for being understanding. We'll replace the book with this following.

It's not #24 but a tough HG book

CDNP #58 CGC 8.0

CDNP58 80 front0001.jpg

CDNP58 80 front0002.jpg

Looks like it's also the highest copy, Ray...nice book. I'm not sure if the cover creeps me out or I absolutely love it;)

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Looks like it's also the highest copy, Ray...nice book. I'm not sure if the cover creeps me out or I absolutely love it;)

thanks Sha, it often doesn't take a big number to be the highest graded on these crime books, most I guess were well read.

And yes, quite an offensive cover on a lot of levels, but not quite as disturbing as #24. :S

I would add the criminals are the bad guys, and the title is "Crime Does Not Pay" so it appears the creators are appropriately commenting on this behavior.

Edited by whomerjay

So I find it's kind of hard to place bins, as it's hard to figure out what the high bid is.  Maybe the OP can post the current high bids more often.  Anyway, for

Jumbo #96

I'll increase the current high bid (whatever it happens to be) by $1.

1 hour ago, n2wdw said:

So I find it's kind of hard to place bins, as it's hard to figure out what the high bid is.  Maybe the OP can post the current high bids more often.  Anyway, for

Jumbo #96

I'll increase the current high bid (whatever it happens to be) by $1.

Per rules: bid increments must be a minimum of 10$.

Bidding ends in about 20 minutes. Current leaders remain as in the post above.

to remind all of the rules:

This auction will end 9 PM Eastern time Sunday night and all bids must be in by 8:59:59 PM to be valid. If the time stamp on your bid says 9:00 PM or later you were too late. I will recap Monday AM (won't be online Sunday night). . If two people make the exact same dollar bid, the first poster wins. Any winning bid needs to be $10 or more greater than prior top bid, otherwise it is not valid.

46 minutes ago, whomerjay said:

Forgot to mention- winners please choose (here in thread) their freebies from page 1.

first choice- Comcav

second choice- Comcav

third choice- Murphman13

4th choice- BS Damutantman 

I'll take the Jumbo, but no need for a 2nd book, thanks.