• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: Fight Against Crime 9
2 2

11 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, vheflin said:

nice bright, glossy cover and good pages

tough to grade cause it's real nice except for the stain, rust and scuffing

4.0 WHITE Pages

I would agree. My only concern would be the top FC (tape pull color loss?)

Cool book Ive never seen!

I'm going to be a hit harsher and go down to a 2.5. Possibly lower depending on how rust and water impact the interior. 

From recent experience, CGC is really harsh on rust and water damage. That big stain on the back likely effects multiple pages and the color loss on the front is likely from being stored in a damp environment. 

Does the rust on the staples migrate to the pages?  

9 hours ago, KCOComics said:

I'm going to be a hit harsher and go down to a 2.5. Possibly lower depending on how rust and water impact the interior. 

From recent experience, CGC is really harsh on rust and water damage. That big stain on the back likely effects multiple pages and the color loss on the front is likely from being stored in a damp environment. 

Does the rust on the staples migrate to the pages?  

The rust so far is just on the staples, so I should probably act quick on this one. Also the water stain doesn’t seem to go through multiple pages. It’s as if it’s just on the back cover :insane: