• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY!! Timely SCHOMBURG WWII COVER ADDED!! JBPEZ Summer CGC BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD Slabbed book sale! Secret Wars 8 9.8, Matt Baker Cover, X-Men, Thor, Spider-Man, Dracula, TOS, Iron Man, Showcase, Fantastic Four
7 7

129 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I nearly forgot about the useless QES and their ripoff of the equally useless CVA business model.

I’d pay extra to have their stickers removed from any slab that I was interested in lol

lol Honestly, this my only book with one. And by the comments here, I am glad that is the case!! I really don't know too much about them at all.

Just now, jbpez said:

lol Honestly, this my only book with one. And by the comments here, I am glad that is the case!! I really don't know too much about them at all.

And if it makes any difference to anyone out there, the book is priced the same with or without the sticker. I was just notating that it had it. (thumbsu