• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DON'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR ONE. RECAP ON PAGE 688.
23 23

13,783 posts in this topic

Green Hornet #3 1967 someone wrote on back top corner and then covered it with whiteout I think

$30.00

img321.jpg

img322.jpg

Marvel Tales #1 1964 complete but has problems, tape at top of spine cover is almost detached, piece missing bottom corner, staining bottom and bottom back, tear and creasing but still the insides, all six top origin stories. For this price you can't beat that :screwy: 

SOLD to @speedcake :applause: 

img323.jpg

img324.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

1 minute ago, Azkaban said:

Marvel Tales #1 1964 complete but has problems, tape at top of spine cover is almost detached, piece missing bottom corner, staining bottom and bottom back, tear and creasing but still the insides, all six top origin stories. For this price you can't beat that :screwy: 

$35.00

img323.jpg

img324.jpg

take

Marvel Tales #2 1965 little chewing bottom back corner I think (shrug) but nice book

SOLD to @bobpfef :applause:

img325.jpg

img326.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Showcase #55 1965 you can see the problems, staining finger print under the N, spine roll, tears down the edge but still

• First Silver Age appearance of the Golden Age Green Lantern (Alan Scott) and Solomon Grundy. 

SOLD to @bb8 :applause:

img333.jpg

img334.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

here is something you don't see everyday

Captain Atom #1 1950 staining bottom front and back, smaller format 

$200.00

img335.jpg

img336.jpg

1 minute ago, Azkaban said:

Showcase #55 1965 you can see the problems, staining finger print under the N, spine roll, tears down the edge but still

• First Silver Age appearance of the Golden Age Green Lantern (Alan Scott) and Solomon Grundy. 

$40.00

img333.jpg

img334.jpg

Take

Just now, speedcake said:

more more! I love change! Wanna move the furniture at 3 am? GREAT!

Want to dry all my shirts on hot so they shrink two sizes? PERFECT!

NEW COKE? WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

:ohnoez:

Fantastic Four #73 1968 coupons cut, but nice book

SOLD to @SkOw :applause:

img271.jpg

img272.jpg

Edited by Azkaban