• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DON'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR ONE. RECAP ON PAGE 688.
23 23

13,783 posts in this topic

Tough miss on the 145, that will remain the one issue that I need to have a complete run from 131 -192. Big headway tonight filling in some gaps though!

Just now, BorderlineHoarder said:

I'll give up the 145...it's not as much of a pressing need for me and I'm not going to stand in the way of a complete run! :foryou:

(worship) thank you! That's much appreciated as long as it is okay with @Azkaban

1 hour ago, BorderlineHoarder said:

I'll give up the 145...it's not as much of a pressing need for me and I'm not going to stand in the way of a complete run! :foryou:

that's very nice of you :applause:

Edited by Azkaban

1 minute ago, Azkaban said:

If Tim @BuscemasAvengers is okay with that, that's very nice of you :applause:

Good to go! I got my 100 and the 131. The 105 was a bonus as I already have 2 copies, so if someone needs that I'm willing to release, but certainly happy to keep too!!!

14 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

guys I'm stopping right here. I will be back next week with more Daredevil, more Magazines maybe some you will want lol then Uncanny 

thanks for all the buys tonight fellas (worship)

this is wearing me out but I love to look thru the books :preach:

Any idea what all is included in the Uncanny run? where it starts, stops etc?

Just now, speedcake said:

Daredevil is such a great and relatively affordable run, the entire thing.

I love the covers from 80 to about 131, thought about buying them for myself 

3 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Any idea what all is included in the Uncanny run? where it starts, stops etc?

I think earlier in this thread I posted up to issue 141 and a few of the annuals. I know the name changed at issue 142 he has that up to in the 400's the only issues missing that I know of is 266. She let someone come and look the collection over but he didn't want to pay close to what she thought they were worth so she sold him about 21 books and that was one of them. Then she asked if I would sell them for her.