• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DON'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR ONE. RECAP ON PAGE 688.
23 23

13,783 posts in this topic

Just letting everyone know issues  223, 231 are back up for sale. :gossip:

nevermind, taken

Edited by Azkaban

:applause: hope you guys are ready Sunday, I've been scanning my heart out :)

Edited by Azkaban

1 minute ago, The Comic Source said:

Is it tomorrow or Sunday???

opps Sunday, starting an hour earlier (thumbsu between work and trying to scan the comics :preach:  I'm losing my mind        :)         

1 minute ago, Azkaban said:

opps Sunday, starting an hour earlier (thumbsu between work and trying to scan the comics :preach:  I'm losing my mind        :)         

OK great, going to try to be here live this time.

I used to have a full run of ASM from 200 to 441 that I bought off the rack, including about 8 copies of #361 and a #100, as well as 20 or so other books below 200. Sold them long ago and regretted it ever since. So my Pandemic Project has been to build a new run from 200 to now and then go fill in below 200. I have about 60 issues to go from 200+ and probably 150 or so below 200. It's been fun!

3 minutes ago, The Comic Source said:

OK great, going to try to be here live this time.

I used to have a full run of ASM from 200 to 441 that I bought off the rack, including about 8 copies of #361 and a #100, as well as 20 or so other books below 200. Sold them long ago and regretted it ever since. So my Pandemic Project has been to build a new run from 200 to now and then go fill in below 200. I have about 60 issues to go from 200+ and probably 150 or so below 200. It's been fun!

:applause: Nice

Are you really going to scan and post all 16,000+ books?  At the rate of 200 books a week, it'd take around 1.5 years to get through them all. I must say, this is some labor of love to scan, post and ship all of these books for your friend!  One that I thoroughly enjoy, I might add.

brian

25 minutes ago, podochigae said:

Are you really going to scan and post all 16,000+ books?  At the rate of 200 books a week, it'd take around 1.5 years to get through them all. I must say, this is some labor of love to scan, post and ship all of these books for your friend!  One that I thoroughly enjoy, I might add.

brian

I'm going to try :facepalm: