• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DON'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR ONE. RECAP ON PAGE 688.
23 23

13,783 posts in this topic

Just now, JollyComics said:

No one loves Metamorpho?

I'm not very familiar with DC beyond Batman to be honest. I'm really hoping they can strike gold with their HBO stuff so I can have an easy entry point to learn more about their stable of characters. Until then make mine Marvel (shrug)

1 minute ago, BoogieWoogie said:

I'm not very familiar with DC beyond Batman to be honest. I'm really hoping they can strike gold with their HBO stuff so I can have an easy entry point to learn more about their stable of characters. Until then make mine Marvel (shrug)

If you haven't seen some of these characters shine in the Justice League cartoon series you're doing yourself a disservice.

Just now, bb8 said:

If you haven't seen some of these characters shine in the Justice League cartoon series you're doing yourself a disservice.

I'm sure that's on HBO Max, I'll have to check it out. I have been watching some of their animated films which I enjoy but I'm still working through the Batman stuff before I venture into other characters. Like I said I'm definitely DC-curious lol