• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Timely All Select Run (Mostly) 1 thru 9!!!
6 6

139 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Well it was fun putting this run together, took me many, many years to put this together on a budget.  I'll be offering the whole shooting match here.   I have the complete Captain America portion of the run, meaning no All Select 11.  This was a transition book that I never thought really fit in with the rest of the run.  No disrespect to Blonde Phantom at all.  :)   The only omission I will have on the run is All Select 10.  I have the book in my run, and it's actually the highest graded book of my run, but it is graded by another company.  Just had a tremendous time putting the run together and it saddens me to let them go, but other adventures are calling.  Some things I learned about the run while putting it together.  

* Very, very few complete slabbed runs in a single collection out there.  I'm speculating, but I'd say less than 10 for sure.  

* A lot of hype behind 1 and 2, but 3, 5 and 7 are very difficult to find.  (Census numbers will confirm this as these three are tied for lowest census numbers at only 25 universal copies certified.)

With all that said, I'll start at the end and make my way to 1.  Shouldn't take too long.  Hopefully, i can help someone else complete their run!

Priority Shipping included on these books to CONUS.  Only shipping to CONUS at this time, but if you're outside the US we can talk about it.  PM me first.

PMs welcome but :takeit: in the thread trumps all.  If it's in question, I will be the final arbiter.

All books are slabbed so no returns on these.  

No HOSers or Probies.

Checks, MOs or Paypal.

Wow! hate to see anybody abandon such a cool run but I hope you will be replacing it with something even better. Good luck with the sales! For those who might be interested in doing a run, none of these are easy as they are all in high demand right now, but, yeah, the 3, 5, and 7 are TOUGH. The 7 seems to be the scarcest but the 3 is right there with it. 

Edited by Badger

7 minutes ago, Badger said:

Wow! hate to see anybody abandon such a cool run but I hope you will be replacing it with something even better. Good luck with the sales! For those who might be interested in doing a run, none of these are easy as they are all in high demand right now, but, yeah, the 3, 5, and 7 are TOUGH. The 7 is the seems to be the scarcest but the 3 is right there with it. 

I do hate to let them go, but I do have several life circumstances that these can help with.  I do know that chances are not good that I’ll ever be able to assemble the run again, but who knows!   

3 minutes ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

I do hate to let them go, but I do have several life circumstances that these can help with.  I do know that chances are not good that I’ll ever be able to assemble the run again, but who knows!   

+1000 for your optimistic outlook!! :)

1 minute ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

Well, speaking as someone who has had to let go of choice Timelys during tough times I sure understand the need. I have been able to replace some of them, upgrade a few others, and I even had one come back to me that I figured was gone forever. Keep hope buddy and I hope all goes your way in the future. :foryou:

All Select 7 CGC 3.0 C/OW $2200

Note: Ths slab is chipped on the top and the chip is lodged inside the slab where the label is.  Has been there for several years.  No damage to the book.

Last war cover in the Select run and just a major pain to track down.  Last sale was $3225 for a 5.0, but nothing in this range in many years.  It's really hard to find a copy...  This one doesnt appear pressed either.  (Just a blanket note, None were pressed by me.)  Only 25 on census.

E67952C3-8313-4B8D-B720-41F9BEAC9A45.jpeg

7A55E6CA-C6E8-4302-B0F9-A354DA9CD8C3.jpeg

Edited by ChasingKingKirby

5 minutes ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

All Select 7 CGC 3.0 C/OW $2200

Note: Ths slab is chipped on the top and the chip is lodged inside the slab where the label is.  Has been there for several years.  No damage to the book.

Last war cover in the Select run and just a major pain to track down.  Last sale was $3225 for a 5.0, but nothing in this range in many years.  It's really hard to find a copy...  This one doesnt appear pressed either.  (Just a blanket note, None were pressed by me.)  Only 25 on census.

E67952C3-8313-4B8D-B720-41F9BEAC9A45.jpeg

7A55E6CA-C6E8-4302-B0F9-A354DA9CD8C3.jpeg

Japanese attacked case? Appropriate response from Cap and Bucky........