• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Timely All Select Run (Mostly) 1 thru 9!!!
6 6

139 posts in this topic

I’m back and prepping to list.   For those that are nosebleed level collectors, my whole run is low to mid-grade.   My highest grade book was a 6.0 and that’s the one I can’t list.  (Curse you Voldemort!!!).  There won’t be any surprise top of census books.  Though all books are complete and unrestored.

2 minutes ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

I’m back and prepping to list.   For those that are nosebleed level collectors, my whole run is low to mid-grade.   My highest grade book was a 6.0 and that’s the one I can’t list.  (Curse you Voldemort!!!).  There won’t be any surprise top of census books.  Though all books are complete and unrestored.

I am so excited 

All Select 4 CGC 3.5 OW pages $1300

Only motor cycle cover of the run.  Just killer, killer Schomburg artwork.  Really great presenter here.  New slab.  I had it re-slabbed out of that god awful pressure slab.   Census says 30 blue copies.  Good luck tracking one down for less than a few mortgage payments.  

91506F2A-2F40-4E3A-A574-535C7ED00437.jpeg

0AB156F5-7D95-498D-8168-3C041B9DA306.jpeg

Just now, ChasingKingKirby said:

All Select 4 CGC 3.5 OW pages $1300

Only motor cycle cover of the run.  Just killer, killer Schomburg artwork.  Really great presenter here.  New slab.  I had it re-slabbed out of that god awful pressure slab.   Census says 30 blue copies.  Good luck tracking one down for less than a few mortgage payments.  

91506F2A-2F40-4E3A-A574-535C7ED00437.jpeg

0AB156F5-7D95-498D-8168-3C041B9DA306.jpeg

I’ll take 

If you guys will indulge me, another note.  Issue 4 was the last issue I acquired for my run.  About 4 years ago.  Won’t name the seller for privacy reasons, but I know where all of these came from.  I was always so grateful that I could find one!  They were more plentiful on the boards even 10 years ago.

Just now, ChasingKingKirby said:

If you guys will indulge me, another note.  Issue 4 was the last issue I acquired for my run.  About 4 years ago.  Won’t name the seller for privacy reasons, but I know where all of these came from.  I was always so grateful that I could find one!  They were more plentiful on the boards even 10 years ago.

I wish I was on the Boards back then. But I’ll keep it safe, one I been after.