• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Timely All Select Run (Mostly) 1 thru 9!!!
6 6

139 posts in this topic

All Select 3 CGC 5.0 C/OW  $2100

Next to the last book I got for my run.  I looked for years for a copy.  When this one popped up, I really couldn’t afford it. I swallowed hard and lived off Peanut butter sammys for about a month. lol  I know I keep saying this but until you live it trying to put together this run, you just don’t know.  (And from what I understand USA is even worse...)  Only 25 copies on census.  

60DCE06A-0C16-4ADF-AB7F-026DB84EFD3A.jpeg

EB2100BD-3D79-4924-AAE3-200DF86D365B.jpeg

Just now, ChasingKingKirby said:

Next to the last book I got for my run.  I looked for years for a copy.  When this one popped up, I really couldn’t afford it. I swallowed hard and lived off Peanut butter sammys for about a month. lol  I know I keep saying this but until you live it trying to put together this run, you just don’t know.  (And from what I understand USA is even worse...)  Only 25 copies on census.  

Take

I’ll take 

Ok.  I’m so sorry.  Another brief interlude.  I’m also a single dad with two young daughters.  Apparently, it is time for me to put the middle-schoolers hair up in braids.  

I have 5 and 7 year old boys and I've been trying to get the 5 yr old to fall asleep for an hour and a half...  About 10 minutes ago he finally fell asleep.  Went downstairs to get a drink just to find an empty bag of skittles in the playroom.  He snuck in a sugar shot right before bed.

Just now, comicquant said:

I have 5 and 7 year old boys and I've been trying to get the 5 yr old to fall asleep for an hour and a half...  About 10 minutes ago he finally fell asleep.  Went downstairs to get a drink just to find an empty bag of skittles in the playroom.  He snuck in a sugar shot right before bed.

2&3 year old boys. Just checked on the 3 year old and he was in bed, asleep but for some reason completely nude.... No pull-up, no PJs... Life with kids is weird.