• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Timely All Select Run (Mostly) 1 thru 9!!!
6 6

139 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, comicquant said:

I have 5 and 7 year old boys and I've been trying to get the 5 yr old to fall asleep for an hour and a half...  About 10 minutes ago he finally fell asleep.  Went downstairs to get a drink just to find an empty bag of skittles in the playroom.  He snuck in a sugar shot right before bed.

JP - heady play by the kid.

All Select 2 CGC 2.0 Slightly Brittle Pages $1700

I bought this book raw and had it slabbed.  I flipped through it and read it, so it’s not but sooo fragile.  I think the very bottom edge is a bit fragile.  It does have a subscription crease like it was stored folded for awhile.  But sweet baby jeebus look at this cover!   Schomburg nuttiness at its finest!  In most top tens as being one of the best war covers of the GA.   Great presenter for 2.0.  Prolly the best looking copy of this book you’ll find for the price.  29 on the census.  

549914FC-7F60-4A7E-BE4D-D3E336037B90.jpeg

37D89FA9-8D26-40ED-9DC8-3BCF455D701D.jpeg