• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Your Assistance With Possible Berni Wrightson Signature!!
2 2

23 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2020 at 9:42 PM, revat said:

I’d lean no

On 9/14/2020 at 9:44 PM, seanfingh said:

I have never seen Bill Wray’s signature, but I think that is a possibility.

On 9/15/2020 at 3:41 PM, revat said:

I'm sure since Sean suggested this yesterday, the OP must have done a Bill Wray search by now and concluded that this is Bill Wray.

Another fun signature mystery solved by Sean.

First two responses definitely had it. I think the only reason this keeps popping up is someone is trying to make a Friday thread out of this. I commented early on that I did not think this was Wrightson,  but once I looked at both what Revat and Sean had said and did the few second search, I agree. Bill Wray. tenor.gif.3a88fcb4650a39130356e351f4312bab.gif

11 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 7:42 PM, revat said:

I’d lean no

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 7:44 PM, seanfingh said:

I have never seen Bill Wray’s signature, but I think that is a possibility.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 1:41 PM, revat said:

I'm sure since Sean suggested this yesterday, the OP must have done a Bill Wray search by now and concluded that this is Bill Wray.

Another fun signature mystery solved by Sean.

First two responses definitely had it. I think the only reason this keeps popping up is someone is trying to make a Friday thread out of this. I commented early on that I did not think this was Wrightson,  but once I looked at both what Revat and Sean had said and did the few second search, I agree. Bill Wray. tenor.gif.3a88fcb4650a39130356e351f4312bab.gif

I agree that people can have different opinions, but just find it strange that people won't at least check out the alternate point of view before arguin, especially with 'google' (or whatever preferred search engine) making the information so readily and instantaneously available (of course I have also made that mistake before as well, so a good lesson for all of us).

But best to all in our future endeavors.  But to those new or relatively new around here, seanfingh is probably the guy to listen to in most cases with regards to sigs.