• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official November Heritage Auction Thread
2 2

411 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:

lol  But just because it worked!  I like that one.  It passed my initial bid but I am watching it.  Bad thing is there is there are several pieces I like coming up in their November auction :cry:

On 10/1/2020 at 6:15 PM, TeddieMercede said:

This one you've been waiting for.

lf.jpg.78aa9b723041b2f2b222201f3e697e1b.jpg

I have never seen this piece of art before, I don't know who the character is, I don't know what book it's from, but it's Liefeld, right?  I could tell because + pouches and - feet.

3 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:

Shatterstar.  One of the more popular X-Force members, at least back then.

At least he didn't draw the art sideways like some of his work. Imagine the amount of chicklets he could've filled in had he worked the page with a pov of length wiselol

Shatterstar's Deadpool 2 movie appearance gives him a bump.  The optimal time to sell was right before the movie release.

He is an "alien" so maybe hundreds of teeth are normal for his species?

Glen

- c'mon admit it, you still have 1000 copies of X-Force # 1 polybagged at home.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:53 PM, NelsonAI said:

Shatterstar's Deadpool 2 movie appearance gives him a bump.  The optimal time to sell was right before the movie release.

He is an "alien" so maybe hundreds of teeth are normal for his species?

Glen

- c'mon admit it, you still have 1000 copies of X-Force # 1 polybagged at home.

I thought Shatterstar was cool when I was younger. C'mon, he's got a double-bladed sword! That's XXtreme!!!

Also, feet!

feet.jpg

28 minutes ago, BuraddoRun said:

I thought Shatterstar was cool when I was younger. C'mon, he's got a double-bladed sword! That's XXtreme!!!

Also, feet!

feet.jpg

Wait, so Shatterstar above has feet...and very few pouches.

The Shatterstar in the original artwork for auction has no feet...and yet...many pouches.  >shudder< WHAT'S IN ALL THOSE POUCHES?

1 hour ago, glendgold said:

Wait, so Shatterstar above has feet...and very few pouches.

The Shatterstar in the original artwork for auction has no feet...and yet...many pouches.  >shudder< WHAT'S IN ALL THOSE POUCHES?

You've done found out what all the 90s pouches are for...

:O

(Narrator Voice)  Indeed, they opened to reveal grotesque foot after missing foot.  And readers, who'd once snickered at the pouches like a bunch of art elitists, screamed and screamed forevermore.

THE END

Edited by exitmusicblue