• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver and Bronze age Marvel art for sale
3 3

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well in these interesting times. 
I will be listing some new pages and re-listing some other pages at lowered prices throughout the next couple days.
Usual rules.

Unless otherwise specified, price will include Continental US shipping - FedEX w/ sig. req.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite. 
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as there will be additional shipping and PayPal fees.

PayPal is great, no friends & family to circumvent fees. 

Personal check, Cashier's check or MO are welcome and preferred.

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or the :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.
Thanks for looking! :smile:

Edited by Unca Ben

SOLD! Avengers 17 page 7  -  Don Heck on pencils and Dick Ayers on inks.  Twice-up Silver age art from 1965, image size 18½" X 12½",  featuring the newly-formed Avengers line-up fighting a Robot.  A great 4-panel page including Captain America, Hawkeye, the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.  Great, large panels of Quicksilver running and the Scarlet Witch using her powers.

Don Heck sure did know how to draw beautiful women.

Page is off-white and in great condition. There is a small amount of whiteout in panels 2, 3 and 4.   

A very nice four panel page from 1965.  I really like this page, from the first appearance of the "new" Avengers line-up.  

$3050 shipped (Continental US) FedEx Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite. 
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as there will be additional shipping fees.

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

avengers17p7.thumb.jpg.5678236bb07ad7d00683369de5441086.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

Marvel Super-Heroes # 1 Spring Special 1990 Speedball story page with Steve Ditko pencils and Chris Ivy inks.    Image size 10" by 15".
Nice page with Speedball in action with pencils by the legendary Steve Ditko.
The page is toned, except for outside margins.
It looks like (possibly) red ink was used for "speedball" effects in all panels and it has faded.  See photo.
There are just a few dabs of whiteout in the lettering and word balloons.  Signed in the upper margin and in overall very good condition.

$1050 shipped (Continental US) FedEx Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite. 
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as there will be additional shipping fees.

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

msh1speedballp9.thumb.jpg.d66fad9fd226d0108f15778ea8d1549d.jpg

X-MEN 32 page 20  -  Werner Roth on pencils and Dick Ayers on inks.  Twice-up Silver age art from 1965, image size 18½" X 12½",  featuring the original X-Men line-up, Prof. X, and the Juggernaut.
Some white-out for text corrections in word balloons and some white-out in panel 5 on Angel's arm and Iceman's arm, and for panel 6 outline. Slightly toned.  Margin notes.  Tape at the bottom over
Letters Section Note.  I can take more pics upon request.

Nice twice-up silver age Marvel page with multiple images of all the original X-Men in costume, plus Prof. X plus Juggernaut.  A nice representative sample if you want all the original characters on one page.

$3750 shipped (Continental US) FedEx Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite. 

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

X-Men32_p20.thumb.jpg.e6f58d28bc1ac4764954a0292c846fcf.jpg

1 hour ago, Unca Ben said:

X-MEN 32 page 20  -  Werner Roth on pencils and Dick Ayers on inks.  Twice-up Silver age art from 1965, image size 18½" X 12½",  featuring the original X-Men line-up, Prof. X, and the Juggernaut.
Some white-out for text corrections in word balloons and some white-out in panel 5 on Angel's arm and Iceman's arm, and for panel 6 outline. Slightly toned.  Margin notes.  Tape at the bottom over
Letters Section Note.  I can take more pics upon request.

Nice twice-up silver age Marvel page with multiple images of all the original X-Men in costume, plus Prof. X plus Juggernaut.  A nice representative sample if you want all the original characters on one page.

$3750 shipped (Continental US) FedEx Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite. 

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

X-Men32_p20.thumb.jpg.e6f58d28bc1ac4764954a0292c846fcf.jpg

:takeit:per Pm