• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Item received? Can you check?
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hi, new to all of this and the process.  Had my presser send in my books in late August and it looks like it arrived in FL and was checking to see if actually picked up & received.  When I go to menu Submit - Submission tracking and enter the tracking number, states detail not found.  My presser provided me the invoice number, is that the same as the tracking number? Would I be able to check on it even though he sent it for me using their account? My invoice # is 7580814768

From what I gathered via forums there appears to be some backlog contributing to this but I would appreciate if you can verify?

Thanks! 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, I do show your order was received.  Since it was submitted through your presser, it is under his account and not yours so you will not see it on your own account.  It was entered on 9-2 and is currently in line to be graded.  Right now our Modern grading tier is running about 32 business days.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, waynemel said:

Hi Jennifer - thank you for the feedback and explanation! Good to know.  I appreciate your quick response.

Yes, well aware of the turn around times based on the website info I found.

Regards,

Wayne

Welcome to the boards! Now that you know a recieved date , and know you can't check it directly as it shows under your pressers account. A good place to keep track of where CGC is in the grading line would be here.

Go to the last page and you will see where most people post updates.  For example a submission I sent in that was received on 8/15 just moved yesterday to Scheduled for Grading.  Which in the last couple days several other that submitted about the same time posted the same movement.  So when you see people posting on there that their submissions from the same date as your you can comfortably assume yours are more than likely close to the same place in que.