PGM Phantom Stranger No. 4 (1952)
3 3

18 posts in this topic

9,675 posts

Hi,

I recently purchase an upgrade and was curious what you would grade my under copy.

Cheers,

John

Scan.jpeg

Scan 2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,675 posts

Just to be on the safe side I posted better scans...

445379617_Scan14.thumb.jpeg.43a020afafd01ed17363e1fbdf80a8de.jpeg756770207_Scan12.thumb.jpeg.5fbe09a5482670321049e4ade6e60107.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,340 posts

A solid looking copy. It does appear to be in the VG/FN range...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
627 posts

I'm going to go lower with a 4.5 to 5.0 range. There seems to be some wear on the upper half of the spine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,675 posts

Call out to additional some expert graders.  I had this pegged at a VG because of the spine.

@Point Five@Artboy99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,912 posts
1 hour ago, piper said:

Call out to additional some expert graders.  I had this pegged at a VG because of the spine.

@Point Five@Artboy99

I reserve the right to see both books in person while we eat some Pho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,675 posts
36 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I reserve the right to see both books in person while we eat some Pho.

The slab should be shipping from Heritage this week.  The plan is to sell the raw book.  Who needs two copies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,912 posts
34 minutes ago, piper said:

The slab should be shipping from Heritage this week.  The plan is to sell the raw book.  Who needs two copies?

so you are selling before you get the slab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,675 posts
11 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

so you are selling before you get the slab?

I can wait a couple of weeks.  Might sell this and and a couple of raw Wonders on the boards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
699 posts
2 minutes ago, piper said:

I can wait a couple of weeks.  Might sell this and and a couple of raw Wonders on the boards.

Bring on the Wonders :wishluck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,291 posts

5.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
3 3