• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Stuck in "Scheduled for Grading"
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me how long it typically takes for the "Scheduled for Grading" step takes? I sent in about 20 books 3 months ago to be graded and they were received from pressing on 8/24/20, but have been "Scheduled for Grading" ever since. My last order only took 2 days from scheduled to graded. This one seems to be stuck quite a bit longer. 

My order number is CGC8270501169 and my submission number is 2121782 if that helps at all.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  Your invoice was submitted for both pressing and grading.  The order just completed pressing and moved over to CGC to start grading on 8-24.  The Economy tier is running about 46 business days right now so your order should be completed around mid to late October.  You can find our current turnaround times on our website here: CGC turnaround times You will see the status change as it moves through the different stages.  

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

• Administrator

Hello, your invoice is currently in grading.  It was logged in on 3-20 and is now in the grading room.  The Standard tier is running about 17 business days right now.  You will see the status change once it moved out of grading and encapsulation.

Thanks!

Hello

can you check on my submissions.

They have been stuck in this process for some time and some show received while others are in scheduled for grading and they were sent at the same time.

Thanks

CGC7074560322
CGC7074560322
CGC7074560322
CGC7074560322
CGC3318771485
CGC3318771485
CGC3318771485