• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does address sometimes come in as Lakewood Ranch?

4 posts in this topic

I submitted 4 books and FedEx stated that sometimes the Sarasota name gets swapped with a near by city called Lakewood Ranch.  The address and zip code are correct.

I see it just got signed for by jjesse. Does this correspond with the facts?

It was 4 high value books and I've never had a name swap on submissions to CGC before.

Screenshot_20200916-180244_FedEx.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, Lakewood Ranch is a community within Sarasota and the address does sometimes populate as Lakewood Ranch.  Jesse is in our warehouse and would be one of the people that sign for the incoming mail.  So it looks like we did receive your order with no problem.  Thanks!

7 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, Lakewood Ranch is a community within Sarasota and the address does sometimes populate as Lakewood Ranch.  Jesse is in our warehouse and would be one of the people that sign for the incoming mail.  So it looks like we did receive your order with no problem.  Thanks!

Good to know!