• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Mom's 85th is coming up and C19 hasn't played nice with my bottom line, so I'm selling a few slabs to try to make it a special one.

But first . . . :rulez:

US Buyers Only.

Payment Options: Paypal, Check, or USPS Money Order for Longtime Board Members in good standing. If you are a member with very low or no post count, payment may need to be a USPS Money Order. 

Shipping: USPS Priority Shipping calculated to your address. Book ships after payment clears.

Returns: No returns on CGC books

No HoS'ers. No Probies. No Exceptions.

First  :takeit: in thread wins and trumps all PM negotiations. 

My Kudos thread: Chazgee Kudos

My eBay Feedback: https://www.ebay.com/usr/stonegrooveinc

Thanks for stopping by.

Edited by Chazgee

Batman #404 CGC Qualified 9.8 Signed by Frank Miller & David Mazzucchelli
I had opportunity to meet Mazzucchelli at Fanfaire NYC in February. As everyone knows he doesn't allow for CGC to authenticate his signature for their Signature Series labels, hence the Qualified Grade. If it helps your peace of mind, @Rich_Henn was there with me getting his books signed as well.

A similar Miller/Mazz Qualified 9.6 sold last year for $740.

My Price: $795

B404_A.thumb.jpg.ec9d318bc239e4984e4f49623f921175.jpg

B404_B.thumb.jpg.38f1d188e6ab32ea6c6700a17a4e3c38.jpg

Richard Dragon Kung Fu Fighter 5 CGC SS 9.6 - Signed by Denny O'Neil

This is the only signed copy of Lady Shiva's first appearance, and Denny isn't signing any more :( 
GPA data on this book shows a 9.6 (1 of 24) recently sold for $250. A 9.8 (1 of 9) sold for $800 this month.

As this is one of a kind, and my last Denny signed book, 
I'm asking: $625, FIRM

RD5_A.thumb.jpg.9adfaaa6ade89d1a74946b6531e478fc.jpg

RD5_B.thumb.jpg.1f4ef3aded2c4f4a94d871e268ad176e.jpg

Edited by Chazgee