• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! PRICE CUTS! ASM 606 & 607 Campbell Variants added raw! Slabs of all sorts -- Spawn, Paper Girls, Cosmic Ghost Rider to start
5 5

108 posts in this topic

Adding seven Venomverse books now; a couple versions of #1 and the Elizabeth Torque variant covers of #1-5. All books are either 9.6 or 9.8 qualified due to unwitnessed Cullen Bunn sigs on each cover. Each book comes with a COA from Daggett's Comics. Based on the COA's the previous owner kept with the books, all seven were signed at Planet Comic Con on Feb. 17, 2018.

:news: Adding five raw DC keys from the 90's now! :banana:

I've modified the second post to include rules for raws, but here it is too:

Shipping is USPS Priority at $8 (one book or all five). -- Would of course be combined if riding with a slab. Multiple slabs and raws might necessitate a shipping box that runs more than $15, but the goal is always the most affordable secure packaging.

Returns on raws: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.