• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! PRICE CUTS! ASM 606 & 607 Campbell Variants added raw! Slabs of all sorts -- Spawn, Paper Girls, Cosmic Ghost Rider to start
5 5

108 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Usually, whether buying or selling, I'm over in Gold/Silver/Bronze playing with raw books. But I bought a collection today that had chunk of slabs in it, and an interesting mix at that. I'll share some here, and there's probably some for G/S/B down the road as well. (Lots of raw that is mostly for that section as well.) Happy to answer any questions I can; the seller told me the books belonged to a friend of his who passed away and the widow wanted them gone so he was selling them for her. He must have just slabbed by eye as there's no other rhyme or reason to what he picked to slab, but there's a few big misses (his early efforts I guess) then many 9.6 and 9.8 copper modern, and many 9.6 and 9.4 bronze. I have no idea if he had any of these pressed, but the raw collection indicates much more of a reader than investor mindset. Looks like slabbing pretty books was a recent passion of his. I'll get a few up to start as its late tonight, but there will be more. There's Universals and sig series, and a few Qualifieds that are all signed books that I guess were not CGC witnessed. Many of them have various COA's enclosed in their slab bag. Some of the raw stuff is signed too; clearly an autograph guy as well.

Here's a preview; Rules in next post, then we're off!

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

:rulez:

1) First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

2) Payment is Check or Money Order; I do not have or want PayPal. (Check out my kudos; have transacted with many of the big guns/usual suspects over in G/S/B without issues.)

3) Shipping is USPS Priority $15 for the first slab; actual thereafter (as affordable as I can manage while safely shipping, if we're talking a few or more.) Shipping for raw books is $8 USPS Priority (Legal Flat Rate Envelope with a flip n ship mailer inside it.)

4) Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

5) No returns on CGC-graded slabbed books. Returns on raws, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.

Ready for a few?

Edited by Readcomix
Added shipping/returns for raw books