• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Veckans Aventyr 24
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hey all

I'm trying to learn more about the history of this goldenage Superman Comic. From what I've gathered, it's from the 1940s, Swedish, & done by Nordpress. The problem I'm having is the Volume # of said series and trying to find out what exact year this book was published. I plan on getting it graded, and there's a small cutout on one of the pages, which is a shame for such an old book. Regardless, getting it Slabbed so it's protected.

Thanks for your time & help! 

IMG_20200908_224307.jpg

26 minutes ago, Aman619 said:

those are cool covers!  Google translated, the title is "This Week's Adventures"

agree

also when I saw the thread title I immediately figured someone had hit the bottle before coming online ...

46 minutes ago, Scrooge said:

Appears to be from 1942 - This lot below includes yours and was advertised as from 1942. Another lot included it and listed as a mix of 1942-1943. Combine the 2 and 1942 sounds correct.

351575120_2c126f7c-a9c9-44a4-861c-ec4ec9

That's great! Appreciate you & everyone taking time out of your day to help out 👍🏻