• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JRJR Remark for ASM 238

5 posts in this topic

I'm going to send my ASM 238 in to get signed and graded but having thoughts about If I should get a remark by JRJR. Seems like there's not enough room for a good drawing on that cover. Has anyone done this and how did it turn out?

I also have ASM #78 that seems like a better candidate for a remark. Appreciate any thoughts and comments!

So I'm going to go ahead and have the remark and signature. Hopefully JRJR will choose a good pen color.

But, I still have the nagging question.... No responses from anyone, did no one have an opinion on this?

you didn't really post this question in the right subforum, this is specifically for posting/asking details about specific events.  You'd do better in the broader Signature Room.  I'd look on ebay or google for samples of the remark on 238.  They exist, though there's not a ton.  See if you like them, see if it's worth it to you for the price.  I'm not sure of the details of your specific signing, but make sure you have the right expectation of what you're getting.

Also, DO NOT GET A JRJR remark on ASM 78, there's literally no reason to do that.

good luck

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 1:01 PM, DaveE said:

So I'm going to go ahead and have the remark and signature. Hopefully JRJR will choose a good pen color.

But, I still have the nagging question.... No responses from anyone, did no one have an opinion on this?

Thanks @revat, I've thought about what I wanted and was on the fence so I asked about the remark. Yes, I see now I've put this in the wrong sub. I also pretty much dropped doing the ASM78 as well. It's all a learning experience and I'm just trying to get opinions from those that have done this before. Thanks again!

Edited by DaveE