• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help who signed this ?

17 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fatlab123 said:

Not sure it’s a sketch on the blank ..thanks for everyone looking and trying to help  ..just can’t remember or have a  pic of it on my phone ..

It doesn’t look like a sketch because the title is over the top of her head. (thumbsu

Dan Partouche has stated pretty emphatically that he believes it is not Jeff Edwards. I can only assume that is because Dan is familiar with his art style, and I trust Dan's opinion highly.  We probably need to keep looking, or just own the fact that it is an artist alley sketch that may never be identified.

14 hours ago, Galen130 said:

It doesn’t look like a sketch because the title is over the top of her head. (thumbsu

It looks like a sketch on a blank to me and that the head/title was done that way intentionally (instead of drawing her head over the title).  

And no idea who it is... sorry

Edited by DELTA 62

3 hours ago, seanfingh said:

Dan Partouche has stated pretty emphatically that he believes it is not Jeff Edwards. I can only assume that is because Dan is familiar with his art style, and I trust Dan's opinion highly.  We probably need to keep looking, or just own the fact that it is an artist alley sketch that may never be identified.

Oops. Sorry Sean, I did not pay attention to Dan's post.

Sorry Dan @Par2ch

On 9/20/2020 at 9:58 PM, fatlab123 said:

Thanks , I though I did the other image ..someone said Jeff Edwards ...not sure so long ago 

Sorry. I just looked at your first post and started searching.

Carry on folks, my ignorance has shone enough :p

On 10/8/2020 at 1:50 PM, seanfingh said:

Thank you @seanfingh, that is some high praise and I really appreciate it. As Jeffs promoter, fan page admin and producer of Variant Covers with his art, I can say with 100% certainty that he did not do this piece. Jeffs art style is very different and his signature forms the lettters J E I , which is short for Jeffrey Edwards Illustration.