• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Beatty needs our help!

9 posts in this topic

Hi, all;

John Beatty, inker extraordinaire on many of your favorite pencillers & comic books needs our help.

John's vision has been deteriorating for the past decade, but has recently taken a sharp turn for the worst and he now requires double cataracts surgery.

With covid19 affecting comics output, not to mention comic conventions being cancelled, John's income has been severely hampered and he's started a GoFundMe page.

All of the details can be found here and any contribution will help (thumbsu

https://www.gofundme.com/f/cataract-surgeries-for-john-beatty?utm?source=customer&utm?medium=copy?link&utm?campaign=p?cf+share-flow-1

54 minutes ago, zhamlau said:

I tried that and I got a message saying it wasn’t working. This is the email I used

johnbeattyart@gmail.com

You are correct. I posted the wrong email. Here's the one I actually used: john@johnbeattyart.com. I fixed it above.

His note read:

My PayPal email and best email to use is:

Thanks in advance for your help!

:news:

John had successful surgery on one of his eyes. Goal to raise is $15K currently at $4800. Anyone that can donate that’s great and also let’s share the Go Fund Me with everyone we know.

Lets keep this topic up on the top of the first page gang. 

Props to Yoram for bringing this to our attention. Johns a great artist and a swell guy. This is a worthy cause.

🍇🦍

John updated recently and is very grateful for the love and support. He's just shy of half the goal of $15.000. Yoram was great to bring this to our attention. I'm hoping everyone that reads this will make a small donation if you can and SHARE the go fund me link above. John is a wonderful guy and it's a chance to give back and feel good.(thumbsu