• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Romance! 40% OFF!!! Lichtensteins, Classic Romance Covers, RECAP Page 8!
2 2

165 posts in this topic

Girls Romances 105 $50 SOLD! this is probably a VG- or so, but it has some tame in the spine. The bottom edge of the cover is also shorter than the pages. I don’t think this was trimmed. If you disagree, the bill can obviously be returned.

Cover is detached.

This is a triple Lichtenstein book, and a big one.

Vicki!! I-I Thought I heard your voice

M-Maybe

And Sleeping Girl are all from this issue

No copies on eBay. It doesn’t come up for sale too often.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by electricprune

Just now, electricprune said:

Girls Romances 105 $50 this is probably a VG- or so, but it has some tame in the spine. The bottom edge of the cover is also shorter than the pages. I don’t think this was trimmed. If you disagree, the bill can obviously be returned.

Cover is detached.

M-Maybe

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take

5 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Girls Romances 105 $50 this is probably a VG- or so, but it has some tame in the spine. The bottom edge of the cover is also shorter than the pages. I don’t think this was trimmed. If you disagree, the bill can obviously be returned.

Cover is detached.

M-Maybe

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

take

Girls Romances 109 also about VG- $50 but the cover is detached and there is tape on the spine. Popular Beatles cover and Colan artwork on the Beatles story.

Lastly, it appears Gene Colan signed the Beatles page he did. I can’t verify it, but it does like like other Colan sigs I have seen. SOLD!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by electricprune

2 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Girls Romances 109 also about VG- $50 but the cover is detached and there is tape on the spine. Popular Beatles cover and Colan artwork on the Beatles story.

Lastly, it appears Gene Colan signed the Beatles page he did. I can’t verify it, but it does like like other Colan sigs I have seen.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take 

Girls Romances 159 VF $40 2nd to last issue. The small crease at the bottom right corner is the biggest issue. It’s very nice. SOLD!

This is the last issue for tonight. I’ll start with Heart Throbs tomorrow. Not sure when but no later than the 1 PM (Eastern Time) kickoffs.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by electricprune

11 hours ago, electricprune said:

Girls Romances 132 VG/F $15 excellent Rosenberger cover.

image.jpg

If there's someone out there who's looking at this thread and thinking along the lines of, "These are kind of cool, but I don't know where to start," then this is the book for you. I'm surprised it hasn't sold as it's a very affordable copy of an excellent cover from the excellent Rosenberger. It's a beautifully composed drawing.