• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission stuck in Grading.

7 posts in this topic

I didn't see any other recent topics about this but I have a 19 unit order thats already been delivered to me but the site shows grading/quality control. Curious if its an issue with my account as I have fast tracks that haven't changed status as well.

Thanks,

Dylan John HawgJaw 

• Administrator

Hi Gary,

Invoice 1284029554 did not have fast track requested on the order.  Your order was entered under the regular Value tier which is running about 49 business days right now.  If you have additional questions, please contact our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

• Administrator

Hi Dylan,

Invoice 3710192 shipped out yesterday and invoice 3706645 is down in shipping now. I checked both of these orders and neither had fast track requested.  Please remember to check your packing slip to make sure you see Fast Track listed on there.  If you don't see it on your slip then you did not check that box when completing your order and it won't be added to your order unless you write it on your packing slip. 

Thanks!