• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% OFF Red Marked and Discounted on Pre-Code Golden Age War books & UPDATED: Recap on Page 1
1 1

415 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

:p 30+ days hard time on the western wildfires.

My friends live in Oregon, Washington and California too. 500+ AGI for two or more days. Horrible!

Gladly everyone I know are fine included you.  I saw brown/grey sky here in Chicago for two days.

20 minutes ago, JollyComics said:
56 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

:p 30+ days hard time on the western wildfires.

My friends live in Oregon, Washington and California too. 500+ AGI for two or more days. Horrible!

Gladly everyone I know are fine included you.  I saw brown/grey sky here in Chicago for two days.

At my home the past week, we've had red flag warnings for erratic winds every day, with a wildfire that raged almost 50,000 acres during that time.  I'm stuck 600 miles distant on a fire up in Washington.  My wife asked which box (out of about 350) she should grab.  I had a couple nights where I was resigned to be being burned out of the hobby.  But as it turns out, the fire went the other way...., so far.

8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

At my home the past week, we've had red flag warnings for erratic winds every day, with a wildfire that raged almost 50,000 acres during that time.  I'm stuck 600 miles distant on a fire up in Washington.  My wife asked which box (out of about 350) she should grab.  I had a couple nights where I was resigned to be being burned out of the hobby.  But as it turns out, the fire went the other way...., so far.

You are spared. Thanks to God!

Updated -

Let you know in advance before 7pm CST.

I missed two Navy Combat copies that will go first then Marines in Action (5 copies), Marines at War (1 copy), Man Comics (war covers - 5 copies), Battleground (8 copies included #1 and 1 CGC copy), War Fury (3 copies included #1) and 14 more titles (those unnamed titles will be announced and will be in ordered in one hour in a prior of the beginning of the open sales.

Look forward to having fun with you guys and gals tonight!

Edited by JollyComics

45 minutes ago, 707comics said:

@JollyComics Awesome thread my friend! Looking forward to seeing what additional books you have coming up ...... hoping there will be a sighting of the the elusive War #11 or a G.I. in Battle Annual :)

GI in Battle Annual is still eluded.  I had few chances but all got away.  War Comics #11 will be tonight.

It's one more hour before the sale thread is opened at 7pm.

Tonight's the order tonight:

2 copies of Navy Combat that I missed last night will be added.
Marines in Action & Marines at War
War Fury
Man Comics
Battleground
Navy Action
Marines in Battle
Combat Casey
War Comics
Maybe additional title if the time is permitted.

I have 91 more books to go so I may not have time tonight but tomorrow at 730pm.

12 different titles will be in order tomorrow.