• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

56 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone! :hi: This is the customary "post VCC" sale of raw undercopies, mainly Marvel, but with a few miscellaneous extras thrown in as we go.  

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided as far as possible by time stamp. Unfortunately, the new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. In those circumstances (i.e., where there are "take its" in both a PM and in the sales thread, and where it cannot be determined from the time stamps which "take it" came first), the "take it" posted publicly in the sales thread will win. Therefore, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. You can count on me in any event to do my best to ensure fairness to everyone. (My especial thanks to EC Ed for his kind assistance in formulating and clarifying this rule)

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal only.

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 91st sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert

MedusaCarousel.jpg.393ed649c13e7bf0f2a9d38823fae761.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 24 6.5 (Cracked out 6.5 CGC W, label incl, Bright with superior gloss; presents far better but mainly a 2 defect book, first what may be production ink spray/smears along btm edge fc, most visible at Thing's foot and in the br crnr, second, 1" vertical cb crse left btm edge bc; otherwise light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly sm ding btm left edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; light tanning interior cvrs; light foxing & ink transfer bc) $85.00 SOLD

FF-24-fc.jpg

FF-24-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 27 4.5 (Bright & glossy; staples clean & all firmly attached; superior eye appeal but general accumulation of wear typical for the grade; mod spine & edge wear, mainly top & btm edges fc; mod to heavy cb spine stress, note especially big one just below price box; v faint mainly ncb partial sub crses center fc, just slightly, but its there; hard impact br crnr effects whole book & leaves cb crses br crnr fc & bl crnr bc; cb crse ul crnr bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $80.00 SOLD

FF-27-fc.jpg

FF-27-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 29 6.0 (Note cf detached at btm staple; good colour but average gloss, slightly reduced reflectivity; book has feel of exposure to humidity but still supple, no odours, staples clean; structurally maybe better, but soiling/stains btm left quadrant fc below "Yancy St" sign; mod spine & edge wear, mainly top edges fc & bc; mod cb spine stress; crnr blunting; thumbprint stain between "a" and "s" in main title; sm cb crses ur & br crnrs fc; cb crse bl crnr bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is on the creamier side of CR-OW) $65.00 SOLD

FF-29-CopyB-fc.jpg

FF-29-CopyB-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus
updated description

Fantastic Four 30 5.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly r-edge fc & l-edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; light cb surface wear to the right & left of Diablo (that villain!) kept the grade down, as book presents better; cb crses br crnr fc; long vertical production? crse ul bc running from top edge down thru "I" in "IF" in ad; crnr blunting; d-stamp ur fc next to CC box; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $45.00 SOLD

FF-30-fc.jpg

FF-30-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 35 6.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly rough production cut r-edge fc; light to mod cb spine stress; hard impact top spine producing hard cb crse ul fc & partial cb crse ur bc; multiple cb crses br crnr fc; faint partial cb/ncb reader's crse/fold center fc along spine; faint partial cb/ncb surface crses/folds center top bc; d-shdws r-edge fc & left edge bc; mod tanning interior cvrs; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $50.00 SOLD

FF-35-fc.jpg

FF-35-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 66 7.0 (Bright & glossy; note: manufactured with 1 staple; presents better & structurally closer to 8.0 but two water stains, 1 quarter size, the other dime size, ur crnr fc just above the "ic" in main title determined the grade; otherwise mod spine & edge wear, mainly left top edge fc with partial cb crse above first "F" in main title; mod cb spine stress; sm fleck out, likely production cut, upper r-edge fc; faint vertical cb crse btm left edge bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW-W$95.00 SOLD

FF-66-fc.jpg

FF-66-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 69 7.5 (Bright and glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly top & btm edges fc, and btm edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; faint partial cb/ncb crse br fc between Mr. Fantastic's right foot & the Torch's right arm, not visible in scan, but its there and determines grade; light to mod foxing & stacking ink transfer fc & bc; crnr blunting; faint mainly ncb fold/bend bl crnr bc; bindery scuffs top & btm spine, with additional light cb impact top spine bc; light tanning interior cvrs; PQ is CR-OW) $25.00 SOLD

FF-69-fc.jpg

FF-69-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 88 Q 8.5 (Cracked out CGC Qualified 9.0 OW-W label incl & reads "cover & 1st wrap detached from bottom staple"; I have it at 8.5 owing to mod to heavy tanning interior cvrs with d-shdws outer edges fc & bc, and soft crners ul & bl bc with sm cb crses; otherwise strong colours & gloss; light cb spine stress; light to mod foxing/tanning bc; a pretty book which can be safely handled as a reader) $15.00

FF-88-Q-fc.jpg

FF-88-Q-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 98 7.0 (Bright & glossy; light spine & edge wear, mainly left edge bc; cb crses ur & br crnrs fc; surface rust btm staple, but no migration & clean at cf, and what kept book from otherwise a 7.5; light foxing interior cvrs; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is on the creamier side of CR-OW) $12.00 SOLD

FF-98-fc.jpg

FF-98-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 103 7.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; mod spine & edge wear, mainly left edge bc & hard cb spine stress lines fc, especially at top staple; light impact with sm cb crse top spine; light impact ur crnr fc producing a ncb fold ur crnr fc & a sm cb crse ul crnr bc; blunted bl crnr bc; otherwise mainly ncb surface wear fc; light foxing interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $12.00

FF-103-fc.jpg

FF-103-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 131 7.5 (Bright & glossy; presents better but ncb fold along btm r-edge fc & partial cb/ncb edge wear left btm edge fc near spine; bindery scuff with sm tear btm spine; light rust both staples, mainly visible cf and what finally determined grade; pronounced stacking fold along spine bc; 1 printer's crse fc & 2 bc; light foxing & localized ink transfer bc; note book has a slight wiff of exposure to cig smoke, not a nose turner, but its there) $10.00 SOLD

FF-131-CopyB-fc.jpg

FF-131-CopyB-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 137 7.5 (Bright & glossy; also presents better but crnr blunting with cb crse br fc; 2 faint thumbnail crses btm edge fc & 1 center btm edge bc; otherwise light spine & edge wear; light cb spine stress; pen arrival date left top edge fc; sm bindery tear btm spine; slightly bent top staple; light foxing & ink transfer bc and) Claimed

FF-137-CopyB-fc.jpg

FF-137-CopyB-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

29 minutes ago, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 24 6.5 (Cracked out 6.5 CGC W, label incl, Bright with superior gloss; presents far better but mainly a 2 defect book, first what may be production ink spray/smears along btm edge fc, most visible at Thing's foot and in the br crnr, second, 1" vertical cb crse left btm edge bc; otherwise light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly sm ding btm left edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; light tanning interior cvrs; light foxing & ink transfer bc) $85.00

FF-24-fc.jpg

FF-24-bc.jpg

:takeit:

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

17 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Top o' the mornin', to you, sir.

Hope you are well, here its a beautiful bright and sunny morning, comes as a relief frankly, since it looks like here in Montreal we are headed back again towards stricter measures, I barely leave the apartment anymore...

Hi everyone, another beautiful morning, and I'm feeling motivated so will start posting books again shortly, it will be slow and steady, as I'm actually supposed to be working too...

...you know originally I had a lot of concerns about the idea of teaching classes from home, and while its been a bit better than I expected, it seems like distractions at school have just been replaced by new distractions in the home...for example I've been having a terrible time keeping the female students out of my wife's closet...and she is not happy with the situation, let me tell you... :eyeroll:

card_girls_hostel_980x457.gif