• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some help identifying a piece - Ron Garney X-men
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys need some help- I just got home from the Art con in NJ - I picked this Ron Garney piece up from Albert Moy- it says Uncanny X-Men 422 page 1 on it and that is how Albert has it listed on his website but I just looked at the comic and it isn’t there!! Lol - any ideas or info would be appreciated. Thanks

36479A25-4A48-4A4D-BA24-A564E624DEEF.jpeg

7 minutes ago, bisquitodoom said:

I skimmed through the issues I know of Ron Garney drawing and no luck.  It's from that same timeperiod.  May be an unpublished piece?  

It's really nice though.  

Thanks- I did the same. No luck either. yea right time period as the characters and costumes match up. I am starting to think that. I may try to find Garney contact info and ask him

Well I got some info.... a fellow collector I know got in touch with the inker of the piece Mark Morales who conformed he inked the original Garney pencils for it and it was an inside cover for a type of recap of issues they were doing on uncanny at the time. He said it was published but does not remember where lol ... so the search continues!