• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SET PRICE DROP: Ultimates (1st Galactus), Infinite Crisis (1st Blue Beetle), Alien vs Predator

7 posts in this topic

Please no hall of shamers or probies. Will ship anywhere in North America, and I only accept Pay Pal (or EMT if in Ontario). All prices are in USD. Regular air mail shipping will be $6 within Canada, and $8 for anywhere in the USA. 
First timestamped :takeit: gets it over any pending PM offers. Send me a message with any questions or offers you may have.

Just trying to make some space in my single long box at home and found some nice sets to sell and open up some space :D  Save for one exception (AvP #0) all issues are VF/NM or better (have been bagged and boarded in storage since buying them myself when released, so I'm being very conservative with the grade), and everything looks to be newsstand versions. Open to offers, and happy to discount them much more if you are buying more than one lot (if anyone is interested in all three lots DM me)

Edited by Sauce Dog