Seeking ASM #300 CGC Universal 9.4-9.6 with WPs
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Boardies...

I have been monitoring the internet since Covid began for the optimal ASM 300... and I am STILL SEARCHING!

Does anyone have a copy that meets the following description that I could pry from their hands?

• Direct Edition (not newsstand)
  • CGC Universal
  • 9.4 or 9.6
  • White Pages
  • Centered
  • BRIGHT RED
  • Top left and bottom left corners not torn
  • Recently slabbed in the last year or so

Go Collect says the average of the last 25 auctions for a 9.4 is $525 and 9.6 is $775.

I normally wouldn't offer full auction rate when dealing directly with a seller, cutting out the middle men, but in this case, for the right copy, I will pay those rates PLUS 10%.

9.4 I'm a buyer at $580 plus shipping.

9.6 I'm a buyer at $850 plus shipping.

I have never owned a 300, please help me make this happen!

Thank you!

26 minutes ago, TXReplicant said:

Boardies...

I have been monitoring the internet since Covid began for the optimal ASM 300... and I am STILL SEARCHING!

Does anyone have a copy that meets the following description that I could pry from their hands?

• Direct Edition (not newsstand)
  • CGC Universal
  • 9.4 or 9.6
  • White Pages
  • Centered
  • BRIGHT RED
  • Top left and bottom left corners not torn
  • Recently slabbed in the last year or so

Go Collect says the average of the last 25 auctions for a 9.4 is $525 and 9.6 is $775.

I normally wouldn't offer full auction rate when dealing directly with a seller, cutting out the middle men, but in this case, for the right copy, I will pay those rates PLUS 10%.

9.4 I'm a buyer at $580 plus shipping.

9.6 I'm a buyer at $850 plus shipping.

I have never owned a 300, please help me make this happen!

Thank you!

Gocollect is undervaluing this book in both grades by giving an average over the past 25 auctions...take a look at the most recent 5 sales to get a better idea of what this book is selling for and you will see that your offers are actually below market

You are right there are some recent sales of 9.4, for example, at $675 in the most recent month. However even as recently as August, the book was cheaper and within 2-3 months as low as $450. Also, I am offering the full rate + 10% dealing directly. Even if a 9.4 is a 675 this month, after 10% fees (some sites higher), that would be $608, while I'm at $580 plus shipping. It's close enough to have a conversation if someone is a seller. Oh, and the Go Collect average includes newsstands, which are higher priced.

Edited by TXReplicant