• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DRAMATIC KIRBY STRANGE TALES #96 PAGE (1951)

2 posts in this topic

I continue to thin out my collection so check this out. Classic pre-hero story telling drama as only Kirby and Lee could do it as a patient pleads with his doctor for help with the dreams that conjour up a nightmarish monster, glimpsed in the last panel. Each panel beautifully composed by Jack Kirby and inked by Ayers .Large art,very clean and in great shape for this 69 year old page. $2400 includes shipping .Paypal from my site charlesdavidviera.com (scroll down to COMIC ART)

IMG_1523.jpg

Edited by rrichards

3 hours ago, rrichards said:
I continue to thin out my collection so check this out. Classic pre-hero story telling drama as only Kirby and Lee could do it as a patient pleads with his doctor for help with the dreams that conjour up a nightmarish monster, glimpsed in the last panel. Each panel beautifully composed by Jack Kirby and inked by Ayers .Large art,very clean and in great shape for this 69 year old page. $2400 includes shipping .Paypal from my site charlesdavidviera.com (scroll down to COMIC ART)

IMG_1523.jpg

Cool page but your count is off.  It's from 1961