• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Ghost Rider #1
3 3

14 posts in this topic

I've got a tricky one here for you guys (tricky for me at least.) I picked up this nice looking mid grade copy right before prices on this and MS5 shot up so I got a very nice deal on it. Unfortunately, I must've forgot how to put comics in a mylar and caught the right side of the cover and sliced about a 1½ - 2 inch cut into it (I've done this a couple times before but this one hurt. Those mylars are just like razor blades). Thats the only major issue with this book. Everything else is visible. No missing pages/cutouts, pages are flat and tight to staples and are probably OW-W. Thanks for any help!

Screenshot_20200921-191853_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-191957_Gallery.jpg

Polish_20200921_192138384.jpg

1 hour ago, KCOComics said:

That is a pretty good rip! I'll stay with the consensus and say 4.0 to 4.5

I know! It hurts to look at. I'll just think of this as a good teachable moment for anyone who doesn't know that this is what happens when you rawdog a mylar and don't protect the front and back with a backing board while putting it in.

Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated!