• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premium membership questions
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am interested in the premium membership because on the face of it you appear to be offering $150 worth of credit for the cost of $149 in membership fees?

so I have a few questions on this:

1. Is there a minimum membership period beyond that 12 months paid for? Am I locked into some agreement through this?

2. What is the minimum number of comics I need to submit in 12 months as a premium member?

3. What’s an approximate shipping and handling overall cost for me sending from the U.K.?

many thanks

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Memberships are good for one year.  You can choose the autorenew feature which would automatically renew your membership after a year, although this is an optional feature.  If you do not choose to auto renew then your membership will expire one year from the date you sign up.  

There is no minimum or maximum number of items you need to submit. The number of submissions you make during the year is entirely up to you.  

As a member of our Collector's Society, you can ship items to our U.S. office directly.  Please note that when shipping items back internationally they are not insured unless you provide your own third party insurance.  We do have an office in London that you can submit to directly as well.  That office would then ship the items to us here in the U.S. for grading.  Items that are shipped through any of our international offices are insured both ways.  You can find all of our shipping fees, including international shipping fees on our website here:   https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8324/shipping-collectibles-cgc/

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hi, you can contact our London office to set up an appointment.  Please see below for their contact information:

United Kingdom
NGC International UK Ltd.
69 Southampton Row, Third Floor
Bloomsbury
WC1B 4ET
London, United Kingdom

Office visits by appointment only. Please call or email to schedule an appointment.

Hours (Monday to Friday):
9:00am to 5:30pm

(+44) (0) 20 3968 3848
(+44) (0) 20 3968 3849 fax
Service@CGCcomics.uk

CGCcomics.uk

I am new to the CGC society. I have a premium membership, and I am not sure how the process works or how many comics I can have graded for free with the $150 credit. I need to know how to submit and get started.  What do I need to know to get started and how does pricing work? I cannot seem to find a direct answer to my questions. Is there a link that explains all of this or anyone who could give me a more direct explanation? 

Edited by Jason Coley
Looking for a direct answer

• Administrator
On 8/7/2022 at 5:19 PM, Jason Coley said:

I am new to the CGC society. I have a premium membership, and I am not sure how the process works or how many comics I can have graded for free with the $150 credit. I need to know how to submit and get started.  What do I need to know to get started and how does pricing work? I cannot seem to find a direct answer to my questions. Is there a link that explains all of this or anyone who could give me a more direct explanation? 

This link will answer some of your questions.  Keep in mind that there is return shipping as well.

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/