• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!!!! ASM 300, New Mutants 98, ASM #265, #298 & #299
2 2

40 posts in this topic

Hello, here is a great HOT Copper Age book being offered!!! You can PM me with any questions.

Payments via PayPal, Cheque or Money Order. Other methods if you reside in Canada. Payment plans can be arranged on certain books.

Shipping via USPS or Canada Post depending on location. Tracking numbers will be provided. Local pick-up available as well.

Prices are firm and include shipping, no trades, and no refunds. (Shipping extra for International Countries, and outside the Lower 48)

If you need any addition information on the books, or more pictures, do not hesitate to ask.

First "I'll take it", once we agree on terms get the book(s).

The Amazing Spider-Man #299 CGC 9.8 SS, WHITE Pages. Price- SOLD

20200830_155646.jpg

20200830_155610.jpg

20200830_155619.jpg

Edited by kobra65
Added items to post

13 minutes ago, kobra65 said:

was old post, see last post for 9.2 on thread, same book.

It was like 5 or 6 posts before the new posts.  You can’t just delete posts after books have been claimed.

1 minute ago, SkOw said:

It was like 5 or 6 posts before the new posts.  You can’t just delete posts after books have been claimed.

It was a post from Nov 2020, if you look at the details. When I added to this post, rather then closing it, I didn't see this book on post. If you see the last post (9.2), it is the same book.

1 minute ago, kobra65 said:

It was a post from Nov 2020, if you look at the details. When I added to this post, rather then closing it, I didn't see this book on post. If you see the last post (9.2), it is the same book.

You can’t leave a sales thread open and ongoing with new books being added, leave the book up for sale, and then delete it once it’s claimed. 

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

Let me get this straight.  @SkOw posted an :takeit: on a book for $725   Then the OP hid the post and re-posted the same book for $1000?

It might have been a post from 2020. 

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

Let me get this straight.  @SkOw posted an :takeit: on a book for $725   Then the OP hid the post and re-posted the same book for $1000?

That is correct. I obviously can’t prove it since it’s now gone, but it was there. I can get not digging up a four-month-old for thread, but when you’re actively still posting books in it, it’s another story. 

1 minute ago, joeypost said:

It might have been a post from 2020. 

That is true, but when he edited the post I quoted, in the edit reason he put “adding more items“ or something along those lines. The way he did that without closing the thread and adding more books implied that all books are still available. The post I grabbed and a few others are gone now.