• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Only Two Questions
1 1

3 posts in this topic

1. Does CGC plan on getting special DC character labels like Marvel? 
2. What does CGC consider as Dr. Mid- Nite and Johnny thunder 1st silver age appearance?  
If I am only allow to ask one question at a time please answer question number two please. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Sorry for the delay in response, I was waiting on a grader to get back to me with an answer to your question

We will most likely add or change up our available custom labels at some point throughout the year but we don't have any information what new labels will be coming out just yet. 

Regarding your second question,   In the Silver Age of comics, Doctor Midnight first appears in FLASH #129 in a cameo with other JSA members, while Johnny Thunder first appears in FLASH #137 (again alongside other JSA members).

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Sorry for the delay in response, I was waiting on a grader to get back to me with an answer to your question

We will most likely add or change up our available custom labels at some point throughout the year but we don't have any information what new labels will be coming out just yet. 

Regarding your second question,   In the Silver Age of comics, Doctor Midnight first appears in FLASH #129 in a cameo with other JSA members, while Johnny Thunder first appears in FLASH #137 (again alongside other JSA members).

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Thank you