• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I use the London office for submissions?

2 posts in this topic

Hello, 

im looking to upgrade my membership to premium and there was mention by one of CGC to a previous question of mine about there being a London office I can submit my comics to and they will ship them to the US offices for grading this apparently means they are also insured in transit. 
how do I go about using this way of shipping, is there an additional charge doing it this way as opposed to sending directly to the USA, and are the offices in London being affected by the current covid measures?

many thanks

Edited by Generic Paul

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, if you are a paid member of our Collector's Society and you are in the UK, you can certainly submit through our London office.  They would then ship the books to our offices here for grading.  Anything shipped through any of our overseas offices would be insured both ways. The cost of the shipping fees would be factored into your total fees when submitting through any of our overseas offices.  You would need to contact our London office to set up an appointment to drop off your order.  You can find the UK offices contact information below.  Thanks!

United Kingdom
NGC International UK Ltd.
69 Southampton Row, Third Floor
Bloomsbury
WC1B 4ET
London, United Kingdom

Office visits by appointment only. Please call or email to schedule an appointment.

Hours (Monday to Friday):
9:00am to 5:30pm

(+44) (0) 20 3968 3848
(+44) (0) 20 3968 3849 fax
Service@CGCcomics.uk

CGCcomics.uk