• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OLD BRIDGE COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, OCT 18TH

8 posts in this topic

Our Old Bridge show has returned!

Sunday, October 18th

Old Bridge Elks Club
67 Old Amboy Rd
Old Bridge, NJ

Admission $2

Many of your favorite dealers will be there, along with some new guys as well.

Just take the Garden State Parkway to exit 123... head south on RT 9 for just over 5 miles... the site is just two blocks off the highway (turn at the Acme).

Ample, free parking is available on site.

PLEASE NOTE-ONLY 50 PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED IN THE SPACE AT A TIME... OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING... ANYONE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO PROPERLY WEAR A MASK OR FACE COVERING AT ALL TIMES WITHIN THE BUILDING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN.  HAND SANITIZER WILL BE AVAILABLE-PLEASE USE IT.  IF YOU ARE SICK... IF ANYONE IN YOUR HOME IS SICK... PLEASE STAY HOME.  EVERYONE'S TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN.  IF IT EXCEEDS 100.4 YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN. 

Check out our website: http://www.njcomicbookshows.com

Like us on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Old Bridge.jpg

On 9/23/2020 at 7:57 PM, Bird said:

ok, I will go. I need to give cheli some books, why not then?

effin' bobby's burger palace 15 minutes away closed permanently during covid. Was always my meal when I hit this show.

Tell me about it. Bobby flay's place is my favorite , went there (freehold)for lunch with wife and son 6 weeks ago and there gone. They gave me $15 bonus and i have a $10 credit on my Account. $25 i Cant even use. They closed them all. No replies to my emails about my credit lol. Guess its useless now.

Cant make this one but went to old bridge shows before. Live nearby. Awesome shows. Will be back to one in future.

okay, I am still going, delicious hamburger loss aside. (I would ALWAYS get off menu...burger with queso, green chilies and nacho chips.)

hopefully I can find one or five nice Strange Tales with Doc on the cover, or maybe some groovy copper