• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Hair in My CGC Case!
1 1

14 posts in this topic

I was just noticing on one of my Thor 337 9.4's that I got back from CGC there is a hair in the case!  I double-checked that it's actually under the plastic so I see no possible way it could have come from me.  I don't know if anyone else will notice it; it's currently on Ebay.  Quality control? 

1 hour ago, Tafkap said:

Really?  So this is not a one-time thing?  

Well they’ve slabbed more than a million comics, it’s probably happened more than once

8 hours ago, Tafkap said:
8 hours ago, Oskywalker said:

It happen to me once. I contacted CGC and they reholded for free and pay shipping from and to Switzerland.

QC sometimes is not good. 

Really?  So this is not a one-time thing?  

Other things sometimes get encased. One slab I saw had insect parts in it. 

11 hours ago, Tafkap said:

I was just noticing on one of my Thor 337 9.4's that I got back from CGC there is a hair in the case!  I double-checked that it's actually under the plastic so I see no possible way it could have come from me.  I don't know if anyone else will notice it; it's currently on Ebay.  Quality control? 

Now that you've pointed it out they will...