• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC shipping address
1 1

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning, 

Thanks for your message.  If you are shipping to us using FedEx or UPS then you will need to use our physical street address.  The 5501 Communications Parkway address you list above is correct.

Thanks!

My shipment of books arrived at the Sarasota Post Office 34230 on April 17,2021 at 1:08 pm and  I've checked every day and it still shows "in transit" Not "out for delivery" or "delivered"

How can I find out if CGC actually took possesion of the package and it was just not recorded by the Post Office properly?  10 days is a bit long to go from zip 34230 to get to your P.O. box which is in the same zip 34230

I'll be calling the Post Office phone number listed on the tracking site first thing in the morning.

Any information on what else to do would be appreciated

Thanks

P.S. it was sent by registered mail

Hello,

I just found the "confirm package receipt" section and entered my tracking number. It stated that my package has been delivered and is securely stored in your facility.

whew , I can actually get some sleep tonight.  I guess I was expecting too much from the Post Office to do it's job correctly.

Thanks